And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Random Ramblings

Assalammualaikum wr wb..

Had a great day catching up yesterday. Spend the day with my ‘boys’. Had lunch with Mig and dinner with Nesh. But oddly, I wasn’t all that hungry yesterday. The weather was amazing too.

Today’s ramblings will be very random. I just feel like ‘writing’.

This is because, I feel so very sleepy with only a few hours of sleep the past few days. Been doing a lot of thinking. What I what to do, what I need to do, what I need to continue doing and what I should stop doing. A little late to be doing all those thinking.

Career wise, am currently a step closer to doing what I wanted to do. But everything is still very rosy and new. The people are all very friendly. Am excited as well as fearful as I am currently doing a totally different portfolio. Wish me luck!

I am very happy that I am surrounded by the people I cherish, my ex-colleagues from Vital!!  They are really colleagues turn good friends.

Due to the nature of my work, I now cannot afford to come to work looking simply. On lazy days, I would at the very minimum pun on lipstick. Can no longer go to work bare faced and wear just a casual outfit. The downside of working with people/public. But am truly enjoying. Currently, so into lipstick. Girls will be Girls.

I realised that I have not yet mentioned about 2 cute fur babies that I adopted. They are 2 cute and mischievous girls. My kittens. They are almost 1 year old though.

Cute aren’t they

Pretty pleased with myself lately. Diligently been dressing up to work. Hahahaha. Only dress down on Fridays but still at least with lipstick.

I need to start shopping for new clothes ! ! Time to get my little rascals to accompany me for my retail therapy.

Things to buy:

1) Long dress
2) Blouse
3) Pants
4) Skit
5) Ankle length boots

Time to get back to work 

Wassalammualaikum wr wb.....